What is a QR code?
A QR code (short for Quick Response matrix barcode or two-dimensional code), readable by dedicated QR barcode readers and camera phones. The code consists of black modules arranged in a square pattern on a white background. The information encoded can be text, website address, phone number, or other data.
What do you need?
To successfully scan the QR code you will need the following:
* Mobile device with a built in camera
* QR code reader installed on your mobile device
* Data (internet) plan or Wi-Fi connection
You need a QR code reader on your mobile device to be able to scan a QR code
If you do not have a QR code reader, go to getscanlife.com on your mobile browser to download the application (there are many other QR code readers available, you can download the one of your choice).
Once the application has been installed on your mobile device, all you need to do is launch the program and follow the instructions to scan the QR code.
Users who successfully scan the QR code will be taken to a mobile page of the given campaign.
If the video or website does not load on your device, try the following:
* Make sure you are on a data plan (contact your mobile service provider)
* Make sure your “Default browser configuration is set to “Internet Browser” if you are using a Blackberry
* To get to this setting go to: Options > Advanced Options > Browser