This section of the web site is reserved exclusively for volunteers, staff, and partner agencies of N.B. Crime Stoppers, Inc. Interested in becoming a volunteer member of Crime Stoppers? Click here to find out how.
If you need to update your email address, or need help accessing interACTION Member Centre, please contact Mark LeBelle at the Digital Media Services office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by leaving a voicemail at (506) 352-8477.
Login to Webmail Accounts:
**Requires Adobe Flash Player – Download Free Now
PRONTO EMAIL CLIENTS: Pronto’s shared features (contacts, calendar, etc.) are also compatible with Outlook.
Unauthorized Access Disclaimer:
N.B. Crime Stoppers, Inc. along with website provider MCG Media maintains all personal identifiable information provided by the user on computer servers in a controlled and secured environment, which is protected by measures reasonably designed to prevent unauthorized access, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of such information. Unauthorized access is prohibited and all violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This includes criminal and civil prosecution, in provincial and federal courts. All traffic is logged and monitored for potential abuse.
interACTION Member Centre uses a feature called a ‘cookie’ to store browser information used by our servers when you log in to the Members Only section. Cookies, by themselves, cannot be used to disclose the individual identity of any site user. If you opt not to accept cookies, you will not be able to access the members section of our site. In order to adjust your privacy (‘cookie’) setting, please go to the Internet options section of your browser and change it accordingly.
Acceptable Use Policy (Email / Instant Messaging):
Access to N.B. Crime Stoppers Corporate Webmail is restricted to authorized users only. All activities performed while logged-in are subject to Crime Stoppers’ acceptable use policies and may be monitored by Digital Media Services. Users should have no expectation of privacy and access or use of this application constitutes express consent to such monitoring. Unauthorized users may be subject to disciplinary and/or legal action including criminal prosecution.
Best practices when using SmarterMail or Pronto Webmail:
- Ensure the computer you are using is trusted and free of malware
- We recommend using Google Chrome browser (Download for Free Now)
- Avoid downloading company sensitive information to your computer
- Take care no one is looking over your shoulder (shoulder surfing) when using the computer
- Never reveal your Password to anyone, e.g. If you receive anomalous email asking for sensitive account information, you must not disclose. You should report to the Digital Media Services office immediately by phone if in doubt
- When you are finished using Corporate Webmail, click the ‘Logout’ link in the top right corner of the webpage and completely exit the browser